OKKO Pro Variable Neutral Density Filter NDV
This variable filter does the job of multiple ND filters. Streamline your kitbag and swiftly adjust your F-stop rating to manage light exposure on the fly.
Great for Videographers looking for an even light adjustment while filming.
Control the amount of light in your image so you can do longer exposures. Shoot in bright light without overexposing your images. Use slower shutter speeds to create dramatic effects that emphasize movement.
OKKO filters are compatible with all major camera lens brands including Fuji, Nikon, Canon, Sony, Tamron and more.
All OKKO Pro filters are backed up with a full Lifetime Guarantee.
OKKO our filter brand - Part of the Langly Family, OKKO is our range of professional grade lens filters. Protect your lens as well as your equipment with Langly and OKKO.
- Compatible with all major camera brands including Nikon, Canon, Sony, Tamron, Pentax, Fuji, Panasonic, Leica, Hasselblad, Olympus and more
- Rotate 360° with 1-9 stops (ND2 - 400)
- Comes with a hard carry case.
- Our NDV filters give you freedom to use wider apertures or slower shutter speeds for creative and dramatic affect in bright lighting conditions.
- Filters are flat glass so easy to clean.
- Ideal for video.
- Japanese AGC optical glass.
- Double-sided anti-reflective coatings.
FREE SHIPPING ON U.S. ORDERS: For U.S. deliveries, all orders over $35 are shipped FREE of charge and typically take around 3-8 business days with standard shipping.
PRIORITY SHIPPING: A priority shipping option will also be given at checkout, with deliveries taking around 2-3 business days.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: We ship worldwide. International shipping options will be presented during the checkout process after entering your shipping address.
RETURNS: We offer a 30 day return and exchange policy for all orders.