Black/Coyote/Neutral - Shipping Mid-Late September 2023
Note: Coyote, Neutral, and Black colorways on Pre-Order until mid-late September. Forest color available to ship immediately.
Our largest professional-grade camera bag, the Multi Globetrotter Camera Backpack is an ideal solution for studio setups and field work that requires a wide selection of lenses or multiple camera bodies.
Like all Langly bags, the Multi Globetrotter Camera Backpack is designed for rugged durability and support. This camera backpack features padded and ventilated shoulder straps, as well as sturdy chest and waist straps, to prevent fatigue and offset the additional weight.
When you’re packing heavy for your next great adventure, don’t skimp. The Multi Globetrotter Camera Backpack has you covered.
Best suited for commercial / content creator / wedding / portrait / landscape
- Black option: Nylon EPO fabric with waterproof TPU coating, Forest/Coyote/Neutral: Canvas fabric with waterproof TPU coating - high quality materials for durability and ultimate weather protection
- Sturdy YKK weatherproof zips
- Adjustable padded compartments to hold up to 10 lenses or multiple camera bodies.
- Front of bag opens up clam shell style to easily access all of your equipment
- Secure upper sleeve to hold a 16-inch laptop.
- Zip-up mesh security net for additional protection.
- Adjustable chest and waist straps for additional back support.
- Sturdy nylon straps to secure most tripods.
- Hidden pockets to secure passport and other valuables.
- TSA-approved locking zippers.
- EVA foam inserts and sweat-wicking mesh panels along the shoulder straps and back for additional comfort.
- Custom-molded air channels along the backside for additional airflow.
- Top access for quick grab items.
- 7 external pockets for plenty of storage, water bottle etc.
- Capacity: 27L
- External Dimensions: 20’’ x 11’’ x 8’’ (HxWxD) / 51cm x 28cm x 20cm
- Weighs approximately: 5.2 lbs / 2.3 kg
FREE SHIPPING ON U.S. ORDERS: For U.S. deliveries, all orders over $35 are shipped FREE of charge and typically take around 3-8 business days with standard shipping.
PRIORITY SHIPPING: A priority shipping option will also be given at checkout, with deliveries taking around 2-3 business days.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: We ship worldwide. International shipping options will be presented during the checkout process after entering your shipping address.
RETURNS: We offer a 30 day return and exchange policy for all orders.