CROSS-BODY CAMERA BAG $110.00
ABOUT THIS CAMERA BAG
When a low profile matters most, our Cross-Body Camera Bag helps keep you and your gear under wraps.
Designed for travel where space is a commodity, the water-resistant, TPU-coated twill keeps the interior of the bag cool and dry while the nylon-coated, EVA-foam camera insert holds your Micro Four-Thirds and additional lenses without a fuss.
Headed somewhere without your camera? No problem. Remove the insert and stuff the bag with your personal gear. The Cross-Body Camera Bag helps you keep your essentials close when traveling in a foreign land.
FEATURES AND COMPATIBILITY
- TPU-coated twill and leather for ultimate waterproofing and stain protection.
- Roll top with zip
- Works as general bag and camera bag.
- Reinforced camera inserts designed to cradle any Micro Four-Thirds (M4/3) camera and 2 lenses plus accessories.
- Removable camera insert comprised of nylon-wrapped EVA foam.
- Accomodates a 13" laptop
- Practical, no-nonsense design helps you keep a low profile
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
- External dimensions: 12" x 4" x 9" (LxWxH) / 30cm x 10cm x 22cm
- Weighs approximately 2.75 lbs / 1.2 kg.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL U.S. ORDERS: For U.S. deliveries, all orders are shipped FREE of charge and typically take around 3-8 business days with standard shipping.
PRIORITY SHIPPING: A priority shipping option will also be given at checkout, with deliveries taking around 2-3 business days.
We ship worldwide. Internationally shipping options will be presented during the checkout process after entering your shipping address.
RETURNS: We offer a 30 day return and exchange policy for all orders.
Foul weather resistant
I've had both the first version and the second version of the bag. The first version with the sliding magnetic strap locks was perfect. Loved it. I'm sure they have their reasons as to whey they downgraded to the regular strap buckles you can find on any backpack, but wasn't enough for me to keep it at a perfect 5 star. Still a great bag. It's comfortable and roomy if you need that extra space. I've used this thing for years where I live on the island of Maui, trekking through the rainforest, floating it across ponds, setting it down on the beach, etc. Easy to clean. You won't be disappointed!