Multi Globetrotter Camera Backpack
FREE domestic shipping and 30 day returns
Our largest professional-grade camera bag, the Multi Globetrotter Camera Backpack is an ideal solution for studio setups and field work that requires a wide selection of lenses or multiple camera bodies.
Like all Langly bags, the Multi Globetrotter Camera Backpack is designed for rugged durability and support. This camera backpack features padded and ventilated shoulder straps, as well as sturdy chest and waist straps, to prevent fatigue and offset the additional weight.
When you’re packing heavy for your next great adventure, don’t skimp. The Multi Globetrotter Camera Backpack has you covered.
Best suited for commercial / content creator / wedding / portrait / landscape
- Black option: Nylon EPO fabric with waterproof TPU coating, Forest option: Canvas fabric with waterproof TPU coating - high quality materials for durability and ultimate weather protection
- Sturdy YKK weatherproof zips
- Adjustable padded compartments to hold up to 10 lenses or multiple camera bodies.
- Front of bag opens up clam shell style to easily access all of your equipment
- Secure upper sleeve to hold a 16-inch laptop.
- Zip-up mesh security net for additional protection.
- Adjustable chest and waist straps for additional back support.
- Sturdy nylon straps to secure most tripods.
- Hidden pockets to secure passport and other valuables.
- TSA-approved locking zippers.
- EVA foam inserts and sweat-wicking mesh panels along the shoulder straps and back for additional comfort.
- Custom-molded air channels along the backside for additional airflow.
- Top access for quick grab items.
- 7 external pockets for plenty of storage, water bottle etc.
- Capacity: 27L
- External Dimensions: 20’’ x 11’’ x 8’’(LxWxH)
- Weighs approximately: 5.2 lbs / 2.3 kg.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL U.S. ORDERS: For U.S. deliveries, all orders are shipped FREE of charge and typically take around 3-8 business days with standard shipping.
PRIORITY SHIPPING: A priority shipping option will also be given at checkout, with deliveries taking around 2-3 business days.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: We ship worldwide. International shipping options will be presented during the checkout process after entering your shipping address.
RETURNS: We offer a 30 day return and exchange policy for all orders.
Lockable External YKK zips
Easy on your back!
I love the bag. It being the largest one in the lineup, I was pleased to experience no fatigue in carrying it at all.
There’s no other bag.
I can have the weight of the world in this backpack, full of bricks, broken dreams and the heaviest ironn; this backpack is still the comfiest I’ve ever had. Everything fits in there, my camera, my gear, my family and a spare change of clothes. I recommend this backpack if you want to be comfortable and live inside if it.
Pros .. but more Cons (for me)
I’ve been waiting for a step up from their Simple Bag which I’ve had for a few years now. Pros: It’s absolutely beautiful, much roomier and is incredibly sturdy as all their bags are. I like that I can actually fit a water bottle in the side pockets and there’s a lot more room in the outside zipper pocket for items. I like the new zip top quick camera access. Cons: It’s significantly heavier than the Simple Bag. I was a bit taken aback by this. I really wish the hand strap to pick it up with was a double handle (like the Simple Bag has) as it’s too damn heavy with gear in it for a one strap handle. It’s a bit awkward to carry that way. It will topple over if you set it upright. Needs to lay flat or lean against something. My lenses don’t sit as deep as before, maybe lost an inch? :( I also don’t understand what the floppy middle mesh flap is for. The keep bugs out?? Lol. For me, it is totally useless and is just an extra barrier to retrieve my lenses. It’s gotta go. I’ll likely take a knife to it. I wish it was removable. The underside / backside is very chunky, and probably the culprit of the weight. I’d rather see it be gone and smooth/lighter. I’m not sure if my laptop fits in it yet …haven’t tried! But there is not a slip for it that I’m seeing… (writing this in bed and I’m not getting up sorry.. not sorry!) I’m hoping it fits in the big front pocket - if it doesn’t, I’ll re- sell it (before I take a knife to it of course…)