FREE domestic shipping ($35 min spend) and 30 day returns
Version 1 of the Paracord Camera Strap. Click here to view the latest version of the Paracord Camera.
These feature 2 x quick release between the camera body and the Paracord part of the strap.
Originally used in the suspension lines of US parachutes during World War II, 550-lb test paracord flexes but doesn’t break.
Whether you wear your camera as a sling or loop it around your neck, the Paracord Camera Strap’s natural suspension shields your camera from shocks when you’re moving through rough terrain.
Equipped with sturdy nylon webbing and soft, suede lining, this camera strap feels great when worn. It’s easy to forget that the Paracord Camera Strap is more than just comfort and good looks.
- 550-lb test paracord for enhanced durability.
- Eyelet support to fit any SLR, DSLR, rangefinder, or binoculars.
- Each strap is supplied with a second set of quick release camera body connectors allowing the strap to be swapped between multiple camera bodies.
- Can handle the heaviest camera/lens combinations.
- Feels good, looks good, and gets the job done.
- Length: 42" / 107cm
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL U.S. ORDERS: For U.S. deliveries, all orders are shipped FREE of charge and typically take around 3-8 business days with standard shipping.
PRIORITY SHIPPING: A priority shipping option will also be given at checkout, with deliveries taking around 2-3 business days.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: We ship worldwide. International shipping options will be presented during the checkout process after entering your shipping address.
RETURNS: We offer a 30 day return and exchange policy for all orders.